Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting
Apr 26 @ 10:00 - 15:00R400
REGISTER HERE (EFT and credit/debit card options are available)
- To understand the value of Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting (MER)
- To define common MER terms (outputs, outcomes, impact, domains, indicators, etc…)
- To gain a better understanding of MER tools and techniques
- To understand how to collect and evaluate data
- To understand how to establish an MER strategy that can measure organisational sustainability
- To understand how to use data and M&E tools to write effective reports
- To network with other NGOs and learn from their experience.
PRESENTER BIO: Lisa Thompson Smeddle, holds Master’s and Honours degrees in Sustainable Development from Stellenbosch University, and an Honours degree in Social Sciences from Chapman University in California. She is the Director of the USA and RSA registered Sustainable Development Network & African Sustainability Academy. She has 30 years’ experience working in the non-profit sector in southern Africa. She acted as sustainability advisor to Family Health International (FHI360), an Umbrella Grants Mechanism managing a $93million USAID/PEPFAR grant in South Africa. Lisa was also the Programme Coordinator and a course designer/lecturer at the Sustainability Institute / Stellenbosch University. She has worked as a consultant with international, African and South African aid and government agencies, Universities and more.