Purpose Coaching: How to Turn Overwhelmed into Inspired Action
Sep 1 @ 11:00 - 16:00R350
- What is the difference between mentorship and coaching?
- How Transformation Coaching is different to goal-orientated coaching – and what are the benefits.
- Understanding your resilience.
- Understanding the difference between external and internal things in our control.
- Understanding how to analyse your challenge (where am I, where do I need to be, how to get there).
- Understanding your inputs and how to maximise them.
- Understanding how to build your team and matching values.
Andrew Patterson’s heart is at the centre of everything he does. After successfully climbing Table Mountain every day for an entire year, raising money and awareness for housing, literacy and health – Andrew was able to move to the US to be with his now wife. Living in New York there might not be any mountains, but Andrew continues to use his legs for literacy as he uses his 40 story apartment building to create mountains. Andrew is an international speaker sharing his journey to overcome self-doubt and building community around solutions. With the expertise gained from tackling one of the most gruelling challenges – one few thought he could achieve – Andrew works with individuals on how to tap into their inner guide to pursue a path that’s purpose-filled; he hosts workshops on how to think global but act local with people wanting to reinvent the ‘new normal’; and Andrew also hosts workshops with companies on how to build transformational leadership.