How to Use Media & Marketing to Build Your Brand
Dec 14 @ 10:00 - 15:00R375
- Understand the importance of branding and marketing
- Understand how to use marketing and branding for awareness, income generation, to build a following and more
- Understand what your strategic edge is in marketing
- Develop a branding strategy using the Brand Key Analysis
- Learn from other organisations and from their brand strategies
REGISTER HERE: (EFT and credit/debit card options are available)
PRESENTER BIOS: Warren Lodge, worked as an advertising consultant for Media24 and DStv for 9 years. During this time he studied media management at AAA and Honours in branding at Vega. He founded LIFEbrand in 2013, and since he has breathed life into over 50 brands in the social enterprise, education and non-profit sectors.
Lisa Thompson Smeddle, holds Master’s and Honours degrees in Sustainable Development from Stellenbosch University, and an Honours degree in Social Sciences from Chapman University in California. She is the Director of the USA and RSA registered Sustainable Development Network & African Sustainability Academy. She has 30 years’ experience working in the non-profit sector in southern Africa. She acted as sustainability advisor to Family Health International (FHI360), an Umbrella Grants Mechanism managing a $93million USAID/PEPFAR grant in South Africa. Lisa was also the Programme Coordinator and a course designer/lecturer at the Sustainability Institute / Stellenbosch University. She has worked as a consultant with international, African and South African aid and government agencies, Universities and more.